My 100 Must Know Learn to Write Sight Words Kindergarten Workbook Ages 3-5 helps kids of all ages from 4 to 8 to learn to trace 100 high-frequency sight words and increase the reading speed and comprehension for preschoolers and kindergarteners. Fun activities build confidence in handwriting and reading in 1st graders!
With 100+ pages of handwriting and reading practice your kid will:
- trace 100+ sight words that help preschoolers feel amazing about themselves;
- trace and write sentences that help each kindergartener believe in their writing skills;
- develop sight words recognition while learning and staying engaged and interested in reading.
Each page encourages and engages kids as they build skills progressively. Tracing sight words will:
- improve your child’s pencil grip;
- help them to relax;
- mazes and puzzles will make it enjoyable for kids to practice their writing.
It's a great way to teach sight words for preschoolers. My 100 Must Know Learn to Write Sight Words Kindergarten Workbook Ages 3-5 also includes all kindergarten reading and writing activities and 1st Grade writing and reading comprehension practice exercises.
My 100 Must Know Learn to Write Sight Words Kindergarten Workbook Ages 3-5: Top
- Paperback: 120 pages
- Publisher: Home Run Press, LLC (March 18, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 195236812X
- ISBN-13: 978-1952368127
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.3 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.1 ounces