3rd Grade Math Workbook Multiplication and Division for kids ages 6-10 helps to start learning multi-digit multiplication and division and to improve kids' math scores. Each page is filled with hands-on activities and exercises covering number sense understanding, multi-digit multiplication, and division with friendly easy-to-follow explanations throughout.
Carefully designed by elementary school teachers to complement the common core curriculum, the tasks provide an engaging and positive learning experience by:
- Practicing Multi-Digit Multiplication and Division;
- Mastering Word Problems;
- Developing critical thinking skills with CogAT test prep.
With 100+ pages of practice, your child will develop math confidence while also having fun with mazes and logic puzzles.
The workbook comes with:
- A bonus maze section to encourage and engage children as they build skills progressively.
- Easy-to-follow explanations and Answer Key
- Large size - 8.5" x 11"
Buy today, to help your students take their first step confidently into the fun world of math.
It will work great in 2nd Grade to challenge students. It's perfect in 3rd Grade and 4th Grade, but they also might work in 5th Grade or 6th Grade as a review or for struggling students.
3rd Grade Math Workbook Multiplication and Division: Grade 3, Grade 4, Test Prep
- Paperback: 120 pages
- Publisher: Home Run Press, LLC (March 18, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 195236812X
- ISBN-13: 978-1952368127
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.3 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.1 ounces