2nd Grade Math Workbook Addition and Subtraction for kids ages 6-8 helps to start learning multi-digit addition and subtraction and to improve kids' math scores. Each page is filled with hands-on activities and exercises covering equation building, number sense understanding, multi-digit addition and subtraction with friendly easy-to-follow explanations throughout.
Carefully designed by elementary school teachers to complement the common core curriculum, the tasks provide an engaging and positive learning experience by:
- Practicing Multi-Digit Addition and Subtraction;
- Understanding place value and number sense;
- Mastering Word Problems;
- Developing critical thinking skills with CogAT test prep.
With 100+ pages of practice, your child will develop math confidence while also having fun with mazes and logic puzzles.
The workbook comes with:
- A bonus maze section to encourage and engage children as they build skills progressively.
- Easy-to-follow explanations and Answer Key
- Large size - 8.5" x 11"
Buy today, to help your students take their first step confidently into the fun world of math.
It will work great in 1st Grade to challenge students. It's perfect in 2nd Grade and 3rd Grade, but they also might work in 4th Grade or 5th Grade as a review or for struggling students.
2nd Grade Math Workbook Addition and Subtraction: Second Grade Workbook, Timed T
- Paperback: 104 pages
- Publisher: Home Run Press, LLC (March 6, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1952368057
- ISBN-13: 978-1952368059
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.2 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.7 ounces