1st GradeMath Workbook Addition and Subtraction for kids ages 4-8 helps to start learning multi-digit addition and subtraction and to improve kids' math scores. Each page is filled with hands-on activities and exercises covering equation building, number sense understanding, two-digit addition, and subtraction with regrouping with friendly easy-to-follow explanations throughout.
Carefully designed by elementary school teachers to complement the Common Core curriculum, the tasks provide an engaging and positive learning experience by:
- Practicing Two-Digit Addition and Subtraction with regrouping;
- Understanding Place Value and Number Sense;
- Mastering Word Problems;
- Developing Critical Thinking Skills with CogAT test prep.
With 140+ pages of practice, your child will develop math confidence while also having fun with mazes and logic puzzles.
The workbook comes with:
- A bonus maze section to encourage and engage children as they build skills progressively.
- Easy-to-follow explanations and Answer Key
- Large size - 8.5" x 11"
Buy today, to help your students take their first step confidently into the fun world of math.
It will work great in Kindergarten to challenge students. It's perfect in 1st Grade and 2nd Grade, but the workbook also might work in 3rd Grade or 4th Grade as a review or for struggling students.
1st Grade Math Workbook Addition and Subtraction: Grade 1 Workbooks, Math Books
- Paperback: 117 pages
- Publisher: Home Run Press, LLC (March 2, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1952368049
- ISBN-13: 978-1952368042
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.3 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13 ounces